SOFT CELL: To Show You I've Been ThereRenegade Music
- Limited edition of 1300 copies only
- Commentary from new interviews by acclaimed music journalist Mark Paytress
- Hardback, quarter-bound glossy and linen cover
- 21 x 28 x 3 cm
- 176 pages – over 200 rare and previously unpublished images
- Full UK discography
- Each copy comes with an exclusive 4-track vinyl Magick Mutants EP with artwork by Dave Ball
From their earliest days performing experimental cabaret at Leeds Polytechnic and around the northern club circuit in the late 1970s to their triumphant ‘farewell’ concert at London’s O2 Arena in September 2018, To Show You I’ve Been There illustrates Soft Cell’s sharp trajectory into the musical landscape of the 1980s and beyond.
Featuring a carefully curated selection of over 200 rare and previously unpublished photos from all eras of their inspirational and sometimes controversial career, this stylishly bound book features colour and black & white images from a roster of highly-respected music photographers.
Peter Ashworth, who worked closely with the band from the start and shot the covers for three of the band’s albums, has opened his archive to provide some startlingly beautiful images.
10% discount not available on this product.