Muzak: The Visual Art of Porcupine Tree (Collectors Edition)Lasse Hoile
- Limited Edition of 500
- Certificate of Authenticity, numbered & signed by Lasse Hoile
- 240 Pages
- Over 1000 images, many previously unseen
- 170gsm matt-art paper
- Hardback, quarter-bound with real cloth and silver foil deboss
- Additional 48 page book, 'Live Muzak', featuring live performance and behind the scenes tour photographs taken by Lasse Hoile
- Collectors Edition alternate book cover
- Lenticular slipcase
- 281 x 284mm
- Release Date: June 10th 2019
Muzak, by renowned Danish photographer, film-maker and artist Lasse Hoile, showcases the visual collaboration between Lasse and British rock band Porcupine Tree, fronted by Steven Wilson.
Including many never-before-seen images from his photography, stage backdrops, films and album art sessions. The book covers the period between critically acclaimed 2002 album In Absentia to the 2009 Grammy-nominated The Incident.
Lasse's long-term collaborator and friend Carl Glover hosts a discussion with Lasse on his work with Porcupine Tree, with band members Richard Barbieri, Gavin Harrison, and the bands' former manager Richard Allen taking part.
18TH - 27TH JUNE
@ THE FLOOD GALLERY, LONDON
Join Lasse Hoile for an exhibition of limited edition photographic art prints from his work with Porcupine Tree
MUZAK end of show party on 27th June from 7pm
Limited Edition prints available for purchase online from 9pm 27th June
Lasse will be in attendance 1pm - 3pm 18th/19th/20th & the evening of the 27th
FREE to attend with complimentary drinks included.