We Are Hiring
Gallery Retail Assistant
The Flood Gallery is the UK’s leading specialist in contemporary gig posters, film posters and art prints. We currently have a vacancy for a gallery retail assistant to help with the general running of The Flood Gallery, Greenwich Market.
- Previous retail and selling experience preferred along with computer literacy including use of social media.
- The Gallery is open 7 days a week and you must be prepared to work flexible hours including weekend shifts. Some UK travel is also necessary for events and conventions.
- You will need to be enthusiastic, hardworking, flexible, punctual, enjoy selling and communicating.
- Good knowledge of music and/or film and pop culture art would be an advantage.
- Job role includes maintaining the displays and stock, daily interaction with customers, fitting/framing prints, planning and attending conventions, promoting the gallery through social media and any additional admin.
If you wish you apply to for the ‘Gallery Retail Assistant’ position please send your CV and covering letter to the gallery addressed to Nicky Marksberry or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief covering email and your CV. Please put the email subject as Gallery Retail Assistant
The Flood Gallery, 8 Greenwich Market
London SE10 9HZ, 0208 269 0372